Tulipamwe Consulting Engineers (Pty) Ltd is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm. We are a 100% Namibian owned firm that was established in 2011.
We have the required experience and expertise, as well as sound knowledge of the development of Namibia over many years. We are equipped to carry out any projects of a technical nature.
We specialise in transportation and construction engineering and are fully compliant in terms of the New Equitable Economic Empowerment Framework (NEEEF), promulgated under Articles 23(2) & 95(a) of the Namibian Constitution.
We aim to provide our clients with sustainable and cost-effective engineering solutions for various civil engineering disciplines.
“Tulipamwe” is an Oshiwambo word meaning “we are together”. We see that we are part of a whole and that we must work together as one to bring about change. This serves as our company principle and slogan.
As a company, we see all people as equals and strive to work collaboratively with others, be it our team, our clients or our community so that our Nation, and all its parts, may be developed and uplifted.
Tulipamwe Consulting Engineers (Pty) Ltd endeavours to impart innovative, exemplary, professional and quality consultancy service delivery to encourage high industry standards and develop Namibia’s infrastructure whilst ensuring we hold an ethical and earned leading market position.
Tulipmawe Consulting Engineers' mission is to: -
- Deliver a high quality of service at fair market-competitive prices whilst maintaining profitability.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through customised and innovative solutions, organisation, quality control, project compliancy, deadline management and attention to detail.
- Encourage return of clients due to exemplary service delivery and trusting and sustainable client relations.
- Expand the range and depth of our professional services.
- Adhere to legal and best business practice for both our employees and clients benefits.
- Encourage a safe, healthy, intellectually challenging and collaborative environment to raise individual and industry standards.
- Implement our company ethos of respect, professionalism, integrity, positivity, accountability, collaboration and diligence in all instances.